Hair Removal : Bikini line hair removal
Being caught out with an untrimmed bikini line might be your worst nightmare, but thanks to Veet you can always look your best! Feel confident and prepared by choosing a product from the Veet range – whether you want fast results when you’re pressed for time, or long-lasting hair removal that keeps your bikini area smooth for up to four weeks.
- For a quick and painless way to achieve a smooth bikini line, try Hair Removal Cream. It works close to the root even on short hair. Just be careful to keep the cream away from your intimate areas and never leave it on for longer than advised.
Removing hair from your bikini area is easy with Veet, but as this is a sensitive area it’s best to follow our handy tips to ensure you get the best results and avoid irritation.
- Before using, patch-test on a small area of your skin which you wish to treat. Follow all the instructions on the leaflet and if there isn’t an adverse reaction within 24 hours you can continue to use the product.
- You can use Veet hair removal creams around your bikini line, but take care not to make contact with your intimate areas. Applying the product too close to your genitals can result in adverse reactions. Development times for our Hair Removal Creams vary depending on the product variant. Cream for normal and dry skin take 3 to 6 minutes to work, while our Cream for sensitive skin take 5 to 10 minutes. Be sure to follow the pack instructions carefully, making a note of the specific development time.
If you are using Wax Strips, you can cut them to size for more delicate areas and to make waxing easier.
- Ingrown hairs can be particularly troublesome around the bikini area. Exfoliate 24 hours before using Veet and wear cotton underwear and loose clothing after to help avoid them developing.
- To maintain beautifully smooth skin and avoid irritation, don’t use scented products (like moisturisers), go swimming, sunbath or use a tanning bed for at least 24 hours after hair removal.